The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Daps
The later it releases the higher the chance its PS5 only. We're all just guessing at this point but I feel better about the release date being pushed back if its gonna be a ps5 exclusive. I want this game to be as polished as possible when it releases
yet returnal, demon's souls (launch game), and r&c are ps5 only. if ragnarok is ps5 exclusive, SM already made that decision at the beginning of development. Even if they started at the beginning of 2018, that would still give them at least 3 years

Last edited:
Daps
I reluctantly agree with this...if GOW is gonna be PS5 only they’re gonna want to release it alongside a huge shipment of PS5s...I still think both are possible for the late holiday season
I can see Sep/Oct for Horizon and Nov/Dec for Ragnarok since they are already having a SOP for Horizon in May. SOP for Horizon releasing for Q3 and having Ragnarok get its shine in June/July for its SOP to build its Q4 release hype makes sense. Sony will probably also have their own E3 like SOP for their other 2nd half 2021 titles e.g. Little Devil Inside, Ghostwire, etc. and future 2022 titles.

Sep - Horizon
Nov - Ragnarok to finish off the year

Last edited: