The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Def gonna cop Sackboy but mfer PS5 should have 1.5 TB shyt these games gonna eat my storage up

Yeah I just knocked off a few PS4 games on my system b/c I felt like they weren't worth playing.

The thing I don't like about putting PS5 saves on the external hard drive is that once they are on there it's like the whole game has to be dl'ed again to the system. Sony need to come up with some external hard drives specifically for PS5.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I just knocked off a few PS4 games on my system b/c I felt like they weren't worth playing.

The thing I don't like about putting PS5 saves on the external hard drive is that once they are on there it's like the whole game has to be dl'ed again to the system. Sony need to come up with some external hard drives specifically for PS5.

Right. I thought you able to play PS5 games on the external hard drive but nope just save the games shyt had me :martin:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Man, y'all need to keep this thread in mind when it comes time to give @-DMP- POTY, or something. Breh is really out here putting work to get people PS5s and find deals.

Uh bruh, he ain't the only one...

I been putting kats on deals as soon as I get the alerts. The only time I haven't done it was probably this month b/c I logged out all my social media apps for a month. I needed a break...

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uh bruh, he ain't the only one...

I been putting kats on deals as soon as I get the alerts. The only time I haven't done it was probably this month b/c I logged out all my social media apps for a month. I needed a break...

Also, you gotta mention @Rekkapryde too cause he helps brothers out too.