The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I think more than anything, it proves that as long as the games are good and they don't flood the market, they've got LOTS of flexibility for what a mainline Spider-Man game even is. They could easily take their time with main entry games that include Miles, Peter, and whoever else (you're crazy if you don't think Spider-Gwen/Ghost Spider isn't on someone over there's radar) as the cast with longer playtimes and bigger story developments. And then in between, they could put out smaller games focused on individual characters. And assuming Insomniac is cool with educating other studios on how they manage the engine, they don't even have to be the lead developer on some of them. Could be a pretty good setup.

Just give us the the total Marvel License. These other meatballs don't know what to do :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Jaffe is fukking nuts but he be right sometimes....

I think a lot of people see the 70 dollar price tag of games as bad for sony, but i think it adds to the boutique appeal of the PS5. It’s a luxury item, its white (like apple products), its costly, hard to get.

Xbox is cheap, easier to obtain, a quantity of cheap entry games. Etc.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I think a lot of people see the 70 dollar price tag of games as bad for sony, but i think it adds to the boutique appeal of the PS5. It’s a luxury item, its white (like apple products), its costly, hard to get.

Xbox is cheap, easier to obtain, a quantity of cheap OLD entry games. Etc.

Fixed.

And My Xperia 1ii ain't no McDonalds. :ufdup:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

Xbox is cheap, easier to obtain, a quantity of cheap entry games. Etc.

That's a shytty comparison

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
What's the best site to get discounts on playstation titles? Not interested in paying $70 for a game, idgaf what game it is :unimpressed: I don't pirate either so miss me with that. Specifically I'm interested in Miles Morales, Demons Souls, Returnal and Ghosts of Tsushima at $50 or less.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What's the best site to get discounts on playstation titles? Not interested in paying $70 for a game, idgaf what game it is :unimpressed: I don't pirate either so miss me with that. Specifically I'm interested in Miles Morales, Demons Souls, Returnal and Ghosts of Tsushima at $50 or less.

Ebay for ps5 physical titles

Tsushima has been on sale for as low as 30 dollars digitally and can be bought used right now for about 30-40

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
34msj1w.png