Duckburg, NY
u7djcXU.jpg

:patrice:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
i copped Spiderman for the ps4 last Nov for $20 bucks. Should i play this version on the ps5 or should i buy the $70 Miles Morales ultimate launch edition? Is the remastered Spiderman night and day compared to the standard one?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i copped Spiderman for the ps4 last Nov for $20 bucks. Should i play this version on the ps5 or should i buy the $70 Miles Morales ultimate launch edition? Is the remastered Spiderman night and day compared to the standard one?

Also, I’m not sure what graphic settings the ps4 version will have on the ps5, but I’m assuming it may not do 60fps. I also know it doesn’t have ray tracing

PS5 features
  • Stunning visuals: Be greater than ever before with Marvel’s Spider-Man’s visuals remastered for the power of the PlayStation®5 console. Experience the critically acclaimed hit with updated graphical assets and in stunning dynamic 4K/HDR*. And experience swinging through New York and combat as an experienced Spider-Man with an optional performance mode that takes advantage of Insomniac’s temporal injection for dynamic 4K/60fps*.
  • Fast loading: Fast loading with the PS5 console’s ultra-high-speed SSD gets you back into Marvel’s New York quicker than ever before. Get into blockbuster moments immediately, and fast travel across the city quicker than you can say 'Peter Parker.'
  • Adaptive triggers: Feel Spider-Man’s webs in your hands with the DualSense™ controller’s adaptive triggers.
  • Haptic feedback: Feel all of Spider-Man’s gadgets and arsenal with haptic feedback that brings incredible immersion, letting you experience the game in a whole new way.
  • Tempest 3D AudioTech on compatible headphones:From the traffic of Marvel’s New York below to pigeons soaring above, hear Marvel’s Spider-Man with 3D spatial audio. Notice sounds you didn’t catch the first time around, and pinpoint exactly where they’re coming from thanks to the PS5 console’s powerful Tempest 3D AudioTech.

EiaoU0DVgAAEwFA.jpg

8zusrialtcq51.jpg

Last edited:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Also, I’m not sure what graphic settings the ps4 version will have on the ps5, but I’m assuming it may not do 60fps. I also know it doesn’t have ray tracing

PS5 features
  • Stunning visuals: Be greater than ever before with Marvel’s Spider-Man’s visuals remastered for the power of the PlayStation®5 console. Experience the critically acclaimed hit with updated graphical assets and in stunning dynamic 4K/HDR*. And experience swinging through New York and combat as an experienced Spider-Man with an optional performance mode that takes advantage of Insomniac’s temporal injection for dynamic 4K/60fps*.
  • Fast loading: Fast loading with the PS5 console’s ultra-high-speed SSD gets you back into Marvel’s New York quicker than ever before. Get into blockbuster moments immediately, and fast travel across the city quicker than you can say 'Peter Parker.'
  • Adaptive triggers: Feel Spider-Man’s webs in your hands with the DualSense™ controller’s adaptive triggers.
  • Haptic feedback: Feel all of Spider-Man’s gadgets and arsenal with haptic feedback that brings incredible immersion, letting you experience the game in a whole new way.
  • Tempest 3D AudioTech on compatible headphones:From the traffic of Marvel’s New York below to pigeons soaring above, hear Marvel’s Spider-Man with 3D spatial audio. Notice sounds you didn’t catch the first time around, and pinpoint exactly where they’re coming from thanks to the PS5 console’s powerful Tempest 3D AudioTech.

EiaoU0DVgAAEwFA.jpg

8zusrialtcq51.jpg
The Haptic feedback alone has me sold f*ck it. I just finished Ghost of Tsushima but ima start Horizon Zero Dawn before i cop that way i can start spiderman with the midnight black controller :takedat:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The Haptic feedback alone has me sold f*ck it. I just finished Ghost of Tsushima but ima start Horizon Zero Dawn before i cop that way i can start spiderman with the midnight black controller :takedat:

Don’t expect anything mind blowing with the haptics in spider-man, its there but it’s not Astro’s/Returnal level where it feels like a big part of the game.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You should get Red controller cause it fits Spider Man style/color.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u7djcXU.jpg

Wonder what the first and third party stuff is. :patrice:

First Party:

-> Guerilla Games (Horizon + new small IP)
-> ND (Factions + TLOU Remake)
-> SMS (God of War 2 & new small IP)
-> GoT 2
-> New Sony Bend IP
-> Dreams PS5
-> Insomniac (Ratchet & Spiderman 2)
-> New Pixelopus game
-> New AstroBot PSVR2
-> GT7
-> MLB 2022
-> New London Studio game

That's only 16 games. :patrice: They must have second party stuff as well.

-> Returnal
-> New Bluepoint game
-> New Arrowhead?
-> New Haven Studio game
-> New Firewalk studio game
-> WiLD?
-> New Sumo Digital game?
-> New Team Ninja
-> Rumoured Remedy game
-> Rumoured Supermassive games

In all likelihood there are 5-6 PSVR2 games we don't know about. So 25 + seems like an easy number to reach.

As for third party, as I said, lots of rumours that Sony have games coming with Team Ninja, Remedy, Supermassive and maybe Kojima. Dunno if these are 2nd or 3rd party though. :hubie: