The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Finally fixed this goofy Game Base/Parties shyt and can delete games from view/following I don't wanna see :ahh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And you can set the snapshots/screen records to specific trophies now. I had it turned off completely before to save space but I’m gonna switch it to platinum

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I know its most likely gonna be HZD this year and Ragnarok next year, supported even more by how much sony is advertising HZD lately (pc port, play at home, fortnite) but imagine if HZD got pushed back and we got Ragnarok instead?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I remember a lot of review sites and unpacking videos thought sony was being cheap with the way they packaged the ps5. Turns out Sony were just being eco friendly.

Our Improved PlayStation 5 Packaging

SIE-Blog_Featured-Image_packaging-1.jpg

PlayStation 5 Packaging: Recyclable Materials and Reduced Plastic

The materials used for the PS5 console and accessories packaging are designed to be fully recyclable, and depending on the product, PS5 packaging per unit is between 93-99% plastic-free overall (by weight). Whilst we know there is still work to be done, there are a number of improvements we implemented to achieve this:

• Designing packaging to be fully recyclable
  • Avoiding expanded polystyrene or plastic trays by using card inserts and paper pulp cushion trays
  • Replacing plastic cable ties with paper cable ties
  • Eliminating plastic protection bags used for cables and instruction manuals where feasible
  • Substituting plastic display windows for closed card boxes for PS5 accessories
  • Incorporating folding, rather than glued, hanger tabs to outer packaging
Additionally in 2021, we will be testing the inclusion of polypropylene recycled from post-industrial waste in our physical game cases in Europe.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember a lot of review sites and unpacking videos thought sony was being cheap with the way they packaged the ps5. Turns out Sony were just being eco friendly.

Our Improved PlayStation 5 Packaging

SIE-Blog_Featured-Image_packaging-1.jpg

PlayStation 5 Packaging: Recyclable Materials and Reduced Plastic

The materials used for the PS5 console and accessories packaging are designed to be fully recyclable, and depending on the product, PS5 packaging per unit is between 93-99% plastic-free overall (by weight). Whilst we know there is still work to be done, there are a number of improvements we implemented to achieve this:

• Designing packaging to be fully recyclable
  • Avoiding expanded polystyrene or plastic trays by using card inserts and paper pulp cushion trays
  • Replacing plastic cable ties with paper cable ties
  • Eliminating plastic protection bags used for cables and instruction manuals where feasible
  • Substituting plastic display windows for closed card boxes for PS5 accessories
  • Incorporating folding, rather than glued, hanger tabs to outer packaging
Additionally in 2021, we will be testing the inclusion of polypropylene recycled from post-industrial waste in our physical game cases in Europe.

oh wow...this really warms my fukking heart