The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They better offer them as free (or cheap) upgrades to existing owners.

Not really feeling these penny pinching moves from publishers

I can see FF7R possibly being free since it just dropped last year...death stranding dropped in 2019 tho...wouldn’t be surprised if they go for the money grab as was the case with spider-man...the free upgrades seem to be primarily for games that are simultaneously released on last gen/current gen consoles

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I can see FF7R possibly being free since it just dropped last year...death stranding dropped in 2019 tho...wouldn’t be surprised if they go for the money grab as was the case with spider-man...the free upgrades seem to be primarily for games that are simultaneously released on last gen/current gen consoles

I fully expect SE to offer the next-gen versions of FF VII R for $70 each once the timed exclusive of it ends in April for PS5, XSX, and PC. The only question is if the PS5 versions comes out sooner.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
knowing Square Enix they'll add 10 more minutes of content and some fluff features to make it a $20 add on
edit I just saw people said the same
yeah they got a bad rep :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I fully expect SE to offer the next-gen versions of FF VII R for $70 each once the timed exclusive of it ends in April for PS5, XSX, and PC. The only question is if the PS5 versions comes out sooner.

Refuse to buy until we get the complete version. If it means PS6 then so be it. :yeshrug:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sheeeeeiiiiitttttt.

They gonna drop the next gen version when the exclusivity window drops, charge $70, and be nice enough to give PS5 owners the opportunity to upgrade (with no extra content) for $10.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

knowing Square Enix they'll add 10 more minutes of content and some fluff features to make it a $20 add on
edit I just saw people said the same
yeah they got a bad rep :mjlol:

Sheeeeeiiiiitttttt.

They gonna drop the next gen version when the exclusivity window drops, charge $70, and be nice enough to give PS5 owners the opportunity to upgrade (with no extra content) for $10.

I forgot the exclusivity was timed...so ya they just gonna charge everyone lol

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Refuse to buy until we get the complete version. If it means PS6 then so be it. :yeshrug:

That's where I'm at with it, too. When I saw that this was going to cover most of the first disc, and that Nomura was in charge, I figured it'd be best to just wait for the Final Mix, or whatever the equivalent is of all three-five games.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Sadly Microsoft is the only company pushing back against this greedy shyt with smart delivery.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
I can't get mad at these companies re-releasing games honestly. Most of these devs are one flop away from being out of business or getting bought out by EA and turning into a shyt show, so fukk it. As long as they can keep making great games with their vision let them milk their profits a bit :yeshrug:.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Only reason I don't want to enter that raffle is because I don't want the digital.

Also, I have sneaky suspicion PS Direct will be dropping the 5 soon. They just uploaded accessories. Ended up getting the charging station because it goes out so quickly everywhere else