The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Amazon delivered today & the bottom of the box beat tf up :snoop:
Don't worry the cardboard sleeve that holds the actual box is pretty flimsy, many people have reported that theirs was torn and beat up.

Mine was torn and punctured, but the inside one was okay and the console was pristine.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just copped a second PS5 retail :dead:

Giving it to my boy

:what: where did you cop?

Why would you cop for your boy? Are you a scalper?. I couldn't get myself one then why don't you a cop PS5 retail for me? And I will buy from you for PS5 retail

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:what: where did you cop?

Why would you cop for your boy? Are you a scalper?. I couldn't get myself one then why don't you a cop PS5 retail for me? And I will buy from you for PS5 retail
Argos (uk), woke up early hours to use the toilet, saw alert on my phone & copped, just fortunate timing. Can only recommend you follow a few Twitter stock check accounts & set your notifications on.

Also, pre-save PS5s in wish lists too, did this for both & I have a feeling it worked as a reserve of sorts.

on the flipside, can’t get back to sleep :francis:

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Argos (uk), woke up early hours to use the toilet, saw alert on my phone & copped, just fortunate timing. Can only recommend you follow a few Twitter stock check accounts & set your notifications on.

Also, pre-save PS5s in wish lists too, did this for both & I have a feeling it worked as a reserve of sorts.

on the flipside, can’t get back to sleep :francis:

How do you set your notifications on?

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
How do you set your notifications on?
Follow the account, a bell-like icon will appear next to their name, click it

Turn on all notification settings on your phone, be prepared to act (keep credit card with you)

by all accounts, discord groups might be even quicker but only used Twitter myself