The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Daps
Where's the best place to sell these? I've got the PS5 subscription and did expedited shipping. Can't decide whether to go with StockX, FB Marketplace, Amazon etc.

I checked with everyone close to me but they're all content to wait, already have one or I've gotten one for them.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Where's the best place to sell these? I've got the PS5 subscription and did expedited shipping. Can't decide whether to go with StockX, FB Marketplace, Amazon etc.

I checked with everyone close to me but they're all content to wait, already have one or I've gotten one for them.

I'd say FB Marketplace as you cut out the middle man and fees.

I don't know about other sites, but Stock X is taking a 9.5% cut plus 3% processing fees.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps

FB marketplace or Offerup & get all the profit.

StockX you only looking at $100 after the fees & it takes about 2 weeks from the day you ship until you get paid out.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
FB marketplace or Offerup & get all the profit.

StockX you only looking at $100 after the fees & it takes about 2 weeks from the day you ship until you get paid out.
I'm a real sneakerhead and I know this is a playstation thread and I do not want to derail but Stock X is the worse, the fees that they take out sucks for buyers and sellers... If i can't cop sneakers at retail, I leave them alone. They can succ my dicc from the back..

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS+ in Feb - Control, Concrete Genie and Destruction All Stars.

I want this...I bought the game for VR (the game only offers like 20 minutes of VR activity tho) but sold it without really getting a chance to play it...I’m pissed that both platforms will have control for free a month after I bought it :stopitslime:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Glad they're giving Destruction Allstars away on PS Plus, I think it's gonna do well in this drought

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
I'm a real sneakerhead and I know this is a playstation thread and I do not want to derail but Stock X is the worse, the fees that they take out sucks for buyers and sellers... If i can't cop sneakers at retail, I leave them alone. They can succ my dicc from the back..

Yeah Stockx sucks but dealing with locals is worse :snoop: