Veteran
Daps
image0.jpg

Better than 98 percent of PC gamers

Holla.

We here now.

Wtf is this Dubai station though

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
is this real or shopped?

the game drive looks way too long

if real that muthafukka is huge

www.gamesradar.com/amp/ps5-is-bigger-so-it-will-stay-cooler-playstation-vp-confirms/

"One commenter asked why PS5 needed to be "bigger and bulkier" than PS4. "Thermals," MacLaurin answered. "This gen is little supercomputers. While the 7nm process delivers amazing heat performance for the power, the power is very extreme."

MacLaurin's comments about "the 7nm process" refers to the ever-shrinking semiconductor technology that allows tech companies to fit higher performing components into the same amount of space. The other half of the equation is making sure those new components don't overheat. If your PS4 has ever started to sound like a bayou airboat, you know that ventilation has been a problem for Sony's current generation."

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^ yes I expect it to be bigger but in that pic it looks insanely large...that specific scale looks off

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
As long as it doesn't sound like a jet engine and doesn't get hot, I'm good with it.

My pro heats up like half the room it's in

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I'm looking forward to finding out the dimensions and weight. Sony are (understandably) keeping quiet on this:russ:
It shouldn't be noisy though, as prior to the reveal many of the rumours were talking of a costly cooling solution for the PS5 compared to previous consoles. My old regular PS4 and current PS4 slim are quite noisy. I don't have a Pro but there's a lot of jet engine talk regarding it.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I'm looking forward to finding out the dimensions and weight. Sony are (understandably) keeping quiet on this:russ:
It shouldn't be noisy though, as prior to the reveal many of the rumours were talking of a costly cooling solution for the PS5 compared to previous consoles. My old regular PS4 and current PS4 slim are quite noisy. I don't have a Pro but there's a lot of jet engine talk regarding it.

Noise isn't as bad as the base PS4 obviously but some menus have my Pro sounding like a vitamix. Can't wait to ditch it for the 5.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh its the biggest console created and its tall as shyt.

it almost looks like a small desktop if that pic ends up being accurate

I was thinking I could maybe lay it sideways and fit it into the TV stand in my gaming room but that bytch gonna have to be placed next to the TV stand