The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dame: Your controller def wasnt shipped from Harlem

lol

as much an upgrade as the DS5 is over the DS4 I still like the feel of the elite controller more...just feels better in my hand...the haptic shyt so far is what I expected...a glorified rumble controller...I can see myself turning it off soon...it’s supposed to provide more immersion but to me it just felt like a distraction...there is potential for its uses tho...just dunno if I’d always appreciate them...playing astro's PR while waiting for MM to download

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
minor complaint but they should’ve had an additional USB A port on the front and/or spaced out the USB C and A port...as it is I currently can’t have the controller plugged in at the same time as the dongle for my wireless headset in the front

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
minor complaint but they should’ve had an additional USB A port on the front and/or spaced out the USB C and A port...as it is I currently can’t have the controller plugged in at the same time as the dongle for my wireless headset in the front
:dahell:Say word?
That’s freakin terrible

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:Say word?
That’s freakin terrible

it’s absolutely horrible...I’m over here in actual tears...life is so unfair...but nah it is a nuisance tho...granted I have the charging station so I don’t have to use the USB cable with the controller...just started messing with the system a minute ago so I had to use the cable to get to the dashboard and update the controllers

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Even digitally? I have the disc drive edition but my games are digital. Haven't heard a peep from it yet between Miles & 2K.
I haven't tried a disc game yet. Like yourself I have the disc version but only digital games. As I mentioned it may need more ventilation at the back, so the jury is still out on noise. I need to remove an extra panel on the rear of my TV unit before I can draw a conclusion.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
how you know by 12? It doesn’t seem they announced the time.
I don’t know. That’s the thing. I’m gonna be ready at 12am just in case. No one online has been able to get a time out of them which is a gift and curse in this situation. Unless they plan on changing the URL I don’t really know how not announcing the time would help to combat the bots. I don’t know how that bot stuff works but I assume if you have a bot you input the URL and have it refresh indefinitely starting whenever you choose. Not announcing the time hurts the real customers more than the bots....I think.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know. That’s the thing. I’m gonna be ready at 12am just in case. No one online has been able to get a time out of them which is a gift and curse in this situation. Unless they plan on changing the URL I don’t really know how not announcing the time would help to combat the bots. I don’t know how that bot stuff works but I assume if you have a bot you input the URL and have it refresh indefinitely starting whenever you choose. Not announcing the time hurts the real customers more than the bots....I think.
Exactly. I would expect anyone who wrote a bot to have made some kind of check for a change in the page and just have a constant refresh on the page. So as soon as its live, they grab whatever is available. If they want to stop bots they need to asd some type of Captcha, though even that isn't 100% effective.