The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Exactly. I would expect anyone who wrote a bot to have made some kind of check for a change in the page and just have a constant refresh on the page. So as soon as its live, they grab whatever is available. If they want to stop bots they need to asd some type of Captcha, though even that isn't 100% effective.
I think the best way would be to announce the time but remove the listing from the site altogether. Once it goes live you bring a new url live with the listing. That way humans are rushing but bots have no clue what page to use.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I think the best way would be to announce the time but remove the listing from the site altogether. Once it goes live you bring a new url live with the listing. That way humans are rushing but bots have no clue what page to use.
Humans direct the bots, what the fukk u talkin about

It aint no AI, no t1000s buying this shyt, its PEOPLE workin them bots

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Humans direct the bots, what the fukk u talkin about

It aint no AI, no t1000s buying this shyt, its PEOPLE workin them bots
:yeshrug:Said I dont know how it works. Don't know what the energy is for but you got it:hubie:
Never said it was some AI stuff...just suggested that I imagine at some point someone is inputting a specific URL intro a program in anticipation of that URL being where orders would be place...so changing the URL or at least not making that one public until the sale is live might help. But you got the bot info down and we're just spitballin hypotheticals.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Watch they do that shyt at 4 in the morning.smh
I heard last time they did it at 8am est.
Can't confirm though.

If they do it at some odd time like that (4am est) then I feel like at that point it's clear they couldn't care less about the honest consumer just trying to cop one on some "first come first serve".
What would be the logic behind dropping something when they KNOW most of the country is going to be asleep.