Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I tried to tell y'all to preorder
If you had the chance and didn't :yeshrug:
"I'm just gonna walk right in"
"it will be everywhere by this holiday or early 2021 relax"
:dead:
Dude I don't know if we had the same pre-ordering experience..cause most who wanted to didn't get to. Websites crashing left and right.

Daps
Dude I don't know if we had the same pre-ordering experience..cause most who wanted to didn't get to. Websites crashing left and right.
I got very lucky w/ preorders
Got mine delivered from Target a few days ago and now I'm part of PS5 gang :banderas:
I was hesitant too after the Spiderman MM cross gen announcement but I was like might as well secure it or regret it later and wait until mid 2021-start of 2022 :yeshrug:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I didn't preorder cause I wasnt feeling the white colourway but with hindsight wish I had :snoop:

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I got my PS5 on Thursday (UK launch day). I've only played a bit of Astro's Playroom and Demon's Souls so far. Also as far as the first trophy in Miles Morales.

The controller feels excellent and has a nice weight to it, it feels really solid especially when comparing directly with the DS4. I'm not yet blown away by the haptics/triggers but they definitely feel good.
Unlike with the DualShock 4, I don't get any drop outs when using headphones plugged into the 3.5mm jack and the audio is much higher quality, so I might not bother with the Pulse 3D headset I planned on getting. The audio drop outs when using 3.5mm were really abysmal for me on the PS4, this is a massive quality of life improvement for me as I play at night a lot and have to use headphones.
The console is huge but I'm over it already and it looks at home under my TV. I'm rolling horizontal at the moment but I'm tempted to rearrange things to go vertical in future.
The console is (currently) not silent like I was led to believe, there's a very quiet but audible continuous hum from the fan after having it on for a couple of hours, this is an obvious improvement on the PS4 Slim I am replacing which could be quite noisy. In fairness, there may not be enough ventilation room behind the console, I will remove another panel from the rear of the TV stand tomorrow to see the effect.
I'm not sure about the UI, I'm still getting used to it. I miss my folders and the long press of the PS button menu:francis:

Overall, I'm pretty damn happy with my purchase.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Meh, a breh aint even tripping right now

Imma just cop a PC for now and let that shyt hold me off til this sorted out.

Will be able to own that and a console down the line, wont hurt :manny: