The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't imagine these things are selling at a profit right now. They'll probably limit the number they make until they can turn a profit on the hardware.

Dude all the people that brought the consoles and made them sold out how did they not turn a profit?!?:deadrose: and that was just the first batch you know Christmas right around the corner too...

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause melt the system down trying to do too much at the same time..
Same way PC's overheat...:mjlol:

I have a pc. It never overheats. I can run my game at 4k 144fps and watch a movie in the background and it STILL wouldn't do that.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was going to do this deal but 2K21 for PS5 is sold out on Target and is not available for shipping, which is REALLY surprising to me. I guess I'll get Cyperpunk digitally and wait for 2k21 PS5 to go on sale this spring
I set the 2K Ps5 alert through Target app and like 30 min later it was back in stock for shipping

thought about waiting until it goes on sale myself but I know by spring I won’t be on 2K that much so I might as well get it now

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how old is dude?

he gonna be thrilled

you gonna be the best dad ever for quite a while lol :myman:
He bout to turn 9.. he mainly only want Miles Morales. I could’ve got it for the PS4 but fukk that. We only do campaign modes once around here. Might as well do next gen

Since he like spiderman so much I copped the avengers game for PS4 last week since spiderman will be future DLC and it has a free PS5 upgrade. I know the game has poor reviews but fukk it, i got it for like $25 after my friends employee discounts

since last of us 2 is $30 at target I can get it for like $25 right now as well. Bout to see if there’s a free PS5 upgrade for the future first tho

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Dude all the people that brought the consoles and made them sold out how did they not turn a profit?!?:deadrose: and that was just the first batch you know Christmas right around the corner too...
Because the console likely cost more to make than they're selling it for. If you're losing money on every unit sold you aren't gonna go crazy making them until you can get the cost down.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Because the console likely cost more to make than they're selling it for. If you're losing money on every unit sold you aren't gonna go crazy making them until you can get the cost down.

I figured as much but don't sony do this with every fukking system they make???:what: