The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So today I found out you can't buy avatars on PS5. I have Laura from Trails of Cold Steel II and wanted to change it. I can either use the listed ones on PS5 or go back on my PS4 or PS3 and buy a different one. Weird.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
missed the ps direct today prolly wouldn't have gotten shyt anyway:francis:

looks like Walmart is the last hope with the news above :francis:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PS5 came in today :ahh:

now time to hide this box for 1 week til my son’s bday

ordered 2K, Cold War and Cyberpunk with Target buy 2 get 1 free... also got the Miles morales... Got the Avengers game since it will have Spider-Man on it as DLC soon and it’s a free PS5 upgrade

I can’t believe I really made this shyt happen without being swindled into putting a couple extra hundred dollars into somebody’s pocket tryna milk this shyt :gladbron:

everybody can eat B

Just be patient and know which ppl to follow, have your alerts set and know which sites to jump on when you see the alert

if the thought of Walmart restocking entices you then you already lost

if ps direct is done for now... wait for the inevitable Target local store pickup

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Modern Warfare took up 217 GBs on the console. :dead: That’s almost a third of the entire hard drive. Had to delete that shyt ASAP. :mindblown:
Modern Warfare took up 217 GBs on the console. :dead: That’s almost a third of the entire hard drive. Had to delete that shyt ASAP. :mindblown:
That’s including Warzone lol

also, does anybody know if Last of Us 2 for $30 is a good deal?

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
PS5 came in today :ahh:

now time to hide this box for 1 week til my son’s bday

ordered 2K, Cold War and Cyberpunk with Target buy 2 get 1 free... also got the Miles morales... Got the Avengers game since it will have Spider-Man on it as DLC soon and it’s a free PS5 upgrade

I can’t believe I really made this shyt happen without being swindled into putting a couple extra hundred dollars into somebody’s pocket tryna milk this shyt :gladbron:

everybody can eat B

Just be patient and know which ppl to follow, have your alerts set and know which sites to jump on when you see the alert

if the thought of Walmart restocking entices you then you already lost

if ps direct is done for now... wait for the inevitable Target local store pickup

Was going to do this deal but 2K21 for PS5 is sold out on Target and is not available for shipping, which is REALLY surprising to me. I guess I'll get Cyperpunk digitally and wait for 2k21 PS5 to go on sale this spring