The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Like I said in another reply, it will take Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony to get involved, along with someone like Elizabeth Warren. At the moment there's bigger fish to fry though.

Another note, we're in the holiday season now. So there's that extra demand to have PS5s under Christmas Trees.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
from ERA

) Follow these people (and then drop them once you get your system hehe)
https://twitter.com/linuswilson and https://twitter.com/ChitoGaminYT
2) Turn all of their notifications on for Twitter.
3) Wait patiently. They provide information on drops.
Dell is dripping some consoles here and there, but some good information.

Dell. com will have more consoles on November 20th
icuracao.com will have consoles today at 5:55 pm. Not sure if that's PST or EST (update, it's gonna include accessories and gaming chair for $1400 TRASH)
Most other retailers have stock coming on November 20th and Black Friday

with Dell all I needed was a guest account, didn't have to sign up for anything.

Hope this is true and helps those on the hunt.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If not for bot's there would be a huge number of people who really want to a console (aka up at midnight, stalking the sites everyday, there on time ordering on the dot) that would be able to get it. Instead the hundreds or thousands of people simply get beat out by bots buying.

The odd thing is some sites have measures against this, for instance I went to buy the new nintendo G&W and Bestbuy literally only lets you purchase 1 at a time per request of nintendo and has something in place so you can't buy multiples.

Yet when it's time to buy a Xbox or PS5.... bots instantly scoop them up and no such thing is in place. I think these companies benefit from the hype and also sell the systems so they don't really care who buys how many at launch

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
If not for bot's there would be a huge number of people who really want to a console (aka up at midnight, stalking the sites everyday, there on time ordering on the dot) that would be able to get it. Instead the hundreds or thousands of people simply get beat out by bots buying.

The odd thing is some sites have measures against this, for instance I went to buy the new nintendo G&W and Bestbuy literally only lets you purchase 1 at a time per request of nintendo and has something in place so you can't buy multiples.

Yet when it's time to buy a Xbox or PS5.... bots instantly scoop them up and no such thing is in place. I think these companies benefit from the hype and also sell the systems so they don't really care who buys how many at launch

If you recall a similar situation happened with the Nintendo Switch, so Nintendo decided to take measures to prevent that this time.

IMO Sony and Microsoft should have been stricter about distribution. Bots are holding most of the PS5s right now, and that means less ppl buying games and buying DLCs, so even though Sony and Microsoft are posting huge sales numbers, they could be making much more.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have 1 tab in the queue and the other at the checkout screen with no queue somehow.. still OOS. Guess they’ll do like they did yesterday and update stock