The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m starting to lose hope in getting one this year. :francis:

The demand for the PS5 is too high and it’s impossible to cop one. It’s like playing Musical chairs with 5 chairs and 300 people. It’s a waste of time trying to get one at this moment.
The best opportunity is Target if they release how they did for pickup only as long as the site isn’t glitchy. 2nd best option is PS Direct due to the queue.

everything else, you have to be fast as lightning to catch it on. There’s no point in even trying Walmart whenever they restock. Complete waste of time.

In the end, you cannot manually defeat the bots. The moment a restock happens, it’s blasted all over Twitter

Most sites that offer shipping only is gonna be heavily botted

once Best Buy and Walmart allow store pickup options aside from shipping, it should be a little better

Last edited:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I wish they would hurry up and discount Dirt 5, im actually curious to play it with the dual sense

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony needs to come out with some storage expansion. I barely have 4 games and my storage is already gone. :camby:They claim the console is 1TB but it’s really only about 667 GBS. This is PATHETIC. :pacspit:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony needs to come out with some storage expansion. I barely have 4 games and my storage is already gone. :camby:They claim the console is 1TB but it’s really only about 667 GBS. This is PATHETIC. :pacspit:
Never trust storage details... they never factor in the preloaded stuff already on there taking space.. that goes for phones too

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They never claimed the console was 1TB, it says 825gb on the box.

I installed 14 games before my shyt was full.

Daps
All valid points. I was just on ebay though, and someone has a picture of 15 units on their coffee table. So there is a bot issue. No one is getting that amount of units without cheating. Yes demand is high. I say this with 100% certainty though. This would have happened if there wasn't a pandemic and lockdowns. This same thing happened with the SNES Classic. No one could get one online, or in stores. I got mine because I was meeting a friend at Rockefeller Center, and saw that the Nintendo Store had a ton. Everyone I spoke to online, outside of the NYC area, were just out of luck. Then there were people selling them in various marketplaces for $500.

Which is why I like my solution which fukks up everybody. Regardless if you're someone using a bot, or just someone who got lucky and was able to get multiple units from various retailers. A six month moratorium on new items. I don't care how you get it, that will make people think. If you have to hold whatever it is, for six months, more than likely in that time the vendor will have more units available. Making those multiple units sitting in your spare room, only worth retail value.
I agree the it's the historic demand along with the bot boys fukking shyt up
doubt they will use your solution

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
people keep saying bots bots bots
but ignore the fact
1) we are in a pandemic, the worst one in a very very long time
2) lockdowns
3) video games are more popular than ever and the ps5 is the new must have item
being stuck inside w/ a pandemic will make you want to play video games
4) all orders are online only

especially considering 4), it's not a big mystery as to why the ps5 is IMPOSSIBLE to buy online
there are probably millions of people trying to buy at the same time online
It’s impossible to buy because of the bots. If you not a sneaker head you wouldn’t understand how much bots are at play with people not getting a fair chance to buy something

Walmart should’ve done what Target did and have them at the stores for pickup with online ordering

Walmart doesn’t even have Captcha on its site. Bots feasting

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Who has the controller charger? Is it worth it?

I have it. Its ok, the controllers themselves look good in it, and it looks very good next to the console but there's no satisfying "click" to let you know that they are properly seated.

They can easily move around if bumped

If you dont mind charging with a regular old usb c cable, id skip it.

if you just want something that matches the PS5 aesthetic, and just want to have your controllers on display (while charging) grab it, its only 30 bucks :yeshrug:

Daps
It’s impossible to buy because of the bots. If you not a sneaker head you wouldn’t understand how much bots are at play with people not getting a fair chance to buy something

Walmart should’ve done what Target did and have them at the stores for pickup with online ordering

Walmart doesn’t even have Captcha on its site. Bots feasting
was there a pandemic w/ everything online w/ COVID limiting production?
people are looking for excuses to buy a ps5 right now, w/ the bot boys capitalizing
bot boys wouldn't be feasting with sales if there wasn't overwhelming hype and demand
you are applying the same context when the context is not the same

Daps
Picking up BestBuy order Friday and just got confirmation that my Sam's club order has shipped and is estimated to be here tomorrow instead of 11/27. Now I'll have two ps5s to sell this week for a small fee of $1000 :mjlit:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I agree the it's the historic demand along with the bot boys fukking shyt up
doubt they will use your solution

Like I said in another reply, it will take Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony to get involved, along with someone like Elizabeth Warren. At the moment there's bigger fish to fry though.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
was there a pandemic w/ everything online w/ COVID limiting production?
people are looking for excuses to buy a ps5 right now, w/ the bot boys capitalizing
bot boys wouldn't be feasting with sales if there wasn't overwhelming hype and demand
you are applying the same context when the context is not the same
Are you saying the supply is limited because of the pandemic?