The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Thanksgiving week PS5 sales:
Confirmed exact dates for Botmart, RapeStop,& Best Buy.
11/22 Best Buy: online only, time not given
11/25 Botmart: 7PM ET online only
11/27 Rapestop: 7AM local in-store
:bryan:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Y’all nikkas crazy for getting the first batch. I’d definitely wait some months first

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
:mjlol:

But in all seriousness, looks like best buy might be the best option as long as they dont announce the drop time till that day. Dont need to give scalpers any prep time.

I think Amazon is saving their stock till then too. Tomorrow will also reveal what playstation direct plans are regarding stocking. If there's no drop, they'll probably saving their stock for Thanksgiving week/black friday. If they do drop, then that means they'll allocate stock for every day except the weekend. Explaining why they didn't drop today and yesterday.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps

But in all seriousness, looks like best buy might be the best option as long as they dont announce the drop time till that day. Dont need to give scalpers any prep time.

I think Amazon is saving their stock till then too. Tomorrow will also reveal what playstation direct plans are regarding stocking. If there's no drop, they'll probably saving their stock for Thanksgiving week/black friday. If they do drop, then that means they'll allocate stock for every day except the weekend. Explaining why they didn't drop today and yesterday.
I agree. People are saying we're crazy for getting the first batch of systems, but I'll say this.

I'm not waiting til next year to cop this shyt, Breh. If you can't get the PS5 in the coming weeks, you're going to probably have to wait til next year. I'm not doing that.

:francis:
I'd rather cop my shyt and exercise my warranty if I have to.

:yeshrug:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How Madden look on PS5?

PS5 version ain't out yet, and EA hasn't done any kind of optimisation for back compatibility, so it looks just like it did two weeks ago. It does, however, load a TON faster.

:dead:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I agree. People are saying we're crazy for getting the first batch of systems, but I'll say this.

I'm not waiting til next year to cop this shyt, Breh. If you can't get the PS5 in the coming weeks, you're going to probably have to wait til next year. I'm not doing that.

:francis:
I'd rather cop my shyt and exercise my warranty if I have to.

:yeshrug:

I feel ya man. Frugal/broke folks will swear up and down that they can wait all eternity for shyt to get cheap and easily accessible. I rather get whatever the fukk I want whenever the fukk I want. Time ain't ever promised or foreseeable what may outcome of it. YOLO.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep i did that when i unboxed the console i was like "man this shyt dont come with a usb c ?? i know it do" then found it in the lil comparment

oh shyt

:ohhh:

what routers do u brehs recommend cause with the ps4 moving into my kids room my optimum router aint gonna cut it. Hopefully there are some good black friday deals

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Gospel. And we knew it was comin :laff:

Xbox is not on Playstation level. :unimpressed:

Dem nikkaz basically got a graphics card upgrade. No new real next gen experience.
Bro that’s what exactly someone said to me on another forum. Dude said I don’t hear anyone complaining about not having a new game for their 3080 lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Part of me doesn’t even care about the remake anymore after seeing how they handled part 1.

I didn’t care about about 70% of it. Square enix doesn’t have the sauce to remake a game of that caliber. Should have let bluepoint do it