Reppin
Lamb of God
125333719_10224954884159390_1803084294580081323_o.jpg
Trophies.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk it. Miles morales, demon souls and Cold War isn’t enough to make me buy one.

I can dig that...I can’t say it enough...under normal circumstances I’d wait 6-12 months to buy a new gen console...this year is obviously different tho and I secured a couple with the belief that these things would be hard to get over the course of the next year

miles morales and astro bot are gonna be fun but I can easily beat both games in a week and that’s a very generous timeframe...the pathless seems cool but it’s also an iOS game...ac valhalla and NBA 2k21 are mid-tier games that I normally wouldn’t rush out and buy a new console for...I feel like cyberpunk if it actually releases in december will be THE game that warrants me getting a new console so early

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Small thing, but just hopping on the app and downloading God of War and Days Gone from my phone when I remembered I needed to :banderas: much more seamless and streamlined than PS4

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I hope so.

Walmart is specifically doing theirs (online) for nov 25th 7pm est.

they may have some for jn store sales that Friday (a lot of people are reporting that there local Walmart’s have some in stock but are fr Black Friday only. )

Best Buy has stated they will have consoles for Black Friday as well.

If yiu have a sams club r Costco membership, I’d keep an eye n them too.

Also, if you are a military members or have access to someone who is, the exchange website gets some in stock sporadically.

Lastly, keep an aye out for Kohls. They recently updated their site to include a ps5 bundle with an extra controller and miles morales. No one knows when it will go on sale tho.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walmart is specifically doing theirs (online) for nov 25th 7pm est.

they may have some for jn store sales that Friday (a lot of people are reporting that there local Walmart’s have some in stock but are fr Black Friday only. )

Best Buy has stated they will have consoles for Black Friday as well.

If yiu have a sams club r Costco membership, I’d keep an eye n them too.

Also, if you are a military members or have access to someone who is, the exchange website gets some in stock sporadically.

Lastly, keep an aye out for Kohls. They recently updated their site to include a ps5 bundle with an extra controller and miles morales. No one knows when it will go on sale tho.

I'm a member of Sam's Club thou.

What about Amazon?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I'm a member of Sam's Club thou.

What about Amazon?
Nothing specific about Amazon. I’d keep an eye out for them tho as they can get stock at any time.

I mentioned the membership sites because you have a higher chance with them, being that you need a membership to purchase anything.

same with PlayStation direct site( have to have psn account to purchase )