The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I’m loving the UI and controller. :wow:

Even the background music sounds immersive on my soundbar.

Microsoft dropped the ball in the UI aspect, I didn’t have this feeling starting up the XSX.
yea xbox UI looks weak on the PS5 they swagged up the old games box art and the mini screen shots all that 4k goodness...im like thats how they should look when we play them lol

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Anyone know what the restock situation is looking like? Is it gonna be in waves on a monthly drop or weekly/daily?
Just tryna figure out if I need to be checking stores daily or just wait for a formal restock announcement.
Black Friday appears to be the only offical date. U should still be on the constant lookout tho, random drops will probably happen between now and then.

After Black Friday i think getting one in 2020 will be damn near impossible.... unless u willing to pay the scalp tax :francis:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Anyone know what the restock situation is looking like? Is it gonna be in waves on a monthly drop or weekly/daily?
Just tryna figure out if I need to be checking stores daily or just wait for a formal restock announcement.
Stockinformer said B&H had stock today at like 11 something. Didn't have the digital, just the disc

If you aren't already, you can sign up for stockinformer to notify you when any of the stores or sites have stock. Email, sms, telegram, whatever you like

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Thanksgiving week PS5 sales:
Confirmed exact dates for Botmart, RapeStop,& Best Buy.
11/22 Best Buy: online only, time not given
11/25 Botmart: 7PM ET online only
11/27 Rapestop: 7AM local in-store
Battle of the bots:wow:

efb4ce40c388f101e30422ec423f6479.gif