The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Target really shipped each one from different locations. For those who bought multiple - how was shipping handled? :skip:

No more lag in ghost of tsushima :banderas:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Any know if their will be a restock soon?

I was going to pass, but fukk it.

PlayStation had a restock on their website and I was first in line in the queue. I clicked on the "I'm not a robot" button and it sent me straight to the back of the line.

:gucci:

Black Friday possibly. Maybe around Christmas.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My in-laws came over for dinner and my wife told my father in law that I had copped a PS5. He considers himself as an tech head. nikka was googling all these articles about defective PS5 and showing me. Talking about that’s why you don’t buy launch day console you wait until they get the bugs out and get the slim version. The whole time this nikka was talking, I was thinking idgaf homie:mjlol:
tenor.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FINALLY got my shyt delivered to me here in Vegas from wifee. :blessed:

System updates went fast as shyt :damn:

downloading 2K, Blops Cold War, and Madden right now.

The updates went fast as shyt. Thank God this AirBNB house we rented got some decent wifi internet.

Gonna go hit the strip and win some more racks and buy more PS5s!!!! :blessed:

:mjgrin:

How Madden look on PS5?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My in-laws came over for dinner and my wife told my father in law that I had copped a PS5. He considers himself as an tech head. nikka was googling all these articles about defective PS5 and showing me. Talking about that’s why you don’t buy launch day console you wait until they get the bugs out and get the slim version. The whole time this nikka was talking, I was thinking idgaf homie:mjlol:
tenor.gif

lmaoooooooooo *fukking dead* :dead: