The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Its holiday season + covid where everyone is doing online shopping. These motherfukking drivers dont give a fukk at this point :mjlol:. When mine was delivered on friday, i was suppose to get signature confirmation. But breh left my shyt by the door and just rang the bell.

Most of them nikkas use the Corona to be lazy...trust me:francis:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:dead:

Anyone get there's from Target yet?

I had to go through an act of congress. Even called the DC it was shipping from. They made the label but didn't hand it off to FedEx until I essentially accused them of stealing since they had charged me for a product that they had created a label for but hadn't shipped in over 72 hours.

Lady gave me $100 credit for the delay and it shipped two hours later Friday evening.

Finally got it yesterday afternoon via Fedex Home and told my brother he could come pick his up. It was originally dated for the 18th. After I made a few calls, it finally began to move. About the worst thing you can do if something feels off is wait for it to resolve itself. Doesn't mean it will get resolved, but it's better than the alternative.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn there’s 84 more pages in the ps5 thread than there is the xbox, on top of all the other ps5 discussion threads.

I also feel like no one is playing xbox on twitch.

them nikkas was excited for all of one day...they can talk that game pass shyt but the reality is the excitement of playing something “new” quickly wears off when they have the same old controller in their hand playing the same old games...that’s just the truth...I did my best to force myself to be excited about getting one but I’m not even bothered that I didn’t

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
them nikkas was excited for all of one day...they can talk that game pass shyt but the reality is the excitement of playing something “new” quickly wears off when they have the same old controller in their hand playing the same old games...that’s just the truth...I did my best to force myself to be excited about getting one but I’m not even bothered that I didn’t

ooorrrr they are actually playing the games.

I haven't been posting nearly as much, you know why? I'm enjoying these game, and to top it off I'm on vacation.