All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MLB froze on me

never happened before on ps4

was able to still go to Home Screen and close the app

I just hit a damn HR too smh
Reddit has a shytload of Ppl complaining about technical issues with their ps5..It’s going to suck for ppl buying from resellers for 900+ just to get a console that’s not 100% ready or even worse bricks

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reddit has a shytload of Ppl complaining about technical issues with their ps5..It’s going to suck for ppl buying from resellers for 900+ just to get a console that’s not 100% ready or even worse bricks

Paying resell for an unlimited product was already an L, might as well compound it :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Game stop doing first come first serve on Black Friday :hhh:..that shyt goin be a zoo..they know COVID is in effect and these stores still want ppl lining up going crazy to get in their store to spend money..capitalism at its finest :yeshrug:

That's some ole bullshyt thats why amazon was created so you can get it so you won't have to leave your home, ups, dhl, fed ex no one should be standing on line during covid to get a game system that they got a limited amount of...

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
When I placed my order from Costco, the money was pending from my account immediately. Now it's no longer pending and hasn't been taken from my account either.

When I go to the order page it hasn't been cancelled. Still doesn't seem like a good sign.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is the headset that much better than the golf headset for ps4 I want honest opinion and not from someone who purchased it really feels it’s worth it and not just a money grab with minimal improvements