The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody ever purchase anything from stockx.com before?

I found some ps5s there going for a bit cheaper than fb marketplace or craigslist

sneakers...only issue I had was it took 2 weeks to arrive...at the time I placed the order I thought the sneakers were being authenticated at one of their warehouses in the US...shyt came from the UK tho...I’m wondering if they do the whole authentication process for other products

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
:damn: So you saying by Black Friday, nikkas will be able to just walk into a store and cop one? Without having to camp outside for it and shyt?

:damn: I do not support scalpers, breh. I'm not overcharging myself. fukk them nikkas.

Head to Wal-Mart breh.

Pick up a tent, sleeping bag, heater, mini fridge cause you need to set up shop now for Black Friday.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
:damn: So you saying by Black Friday, nikkas will be able to just walk into a store and cop one? Without having to camp outside for it and shyt?

:damn: I do not support scalpers, breh. I'm not overcharging myself. fukk them nikkas.

If you in a major city, forget it:mjlol:

Its gonna be SLOW until next year...

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
MY PS5 IS HERE :blessed:

But tell me why the FedEX delivery guy dropped and slid that shyt to my front door
and didn't even ring the door bell :gucci:
Its holiday season + covid where everyone is doing online shopping. These motherfukking drivers dont give a fukk at this point :mjlol:. When mine was delivered on friday, i was suppose to get signature confirmation. But breh left my shyt by the door and just rang the bell.