Reppin
Bronx
Wonder if we will start seeing some leaks due to pissed off cacs

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fukk is wrong with you man:hhh:

I'm not about to go back and forth about this. It makes no sense for Nintendo or Sony to do anything like this.

These are world wide IPs, unless something that affects there home area and them directly.

If something affected Japan and they wanted to postpone an event ok that makes sense.

But y'all dudes wilding... If y'all think a multi billion dollar company delayed one of there worldwide flagship event to pay respect to BLM in the US i got a house i could sell y'all in Idaho.

I'm a know Sony hater so of course this sounds like more fanboy stuff. But truthfully I'm disgusted at the false platitudes in this situation.

Absolutely no one would have been like "Sony is so disrespectful doing an event this week" if people keep it a buck they can see this was more about "it's a bad time for this, for us" more than "it's a bad time for the people"

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I'm not about to go back and forth about this. It makes no sense for Nintendo or Sony to do anything like this.

These are world wide IPs, unless something that affects there home area and them directly.

If something affected Japan and they wanted to postpone an event ok that makes sense.

But y'all dudes wilding... If y'all think a multi billion dollar company delayed one of there worldwide flagship event to pay respect to BLM in the US i got a house i could sell y'all in Idaho.

I'm a know Sony hater so of course this sounds like more fanboy stuff. But truthfully I'm disgusted at the false platitudes in this situation.

Absolutely no one would have been like "Sony is so disrespectful doing an event this week" if people keep it a buck they can see this was more about "it's a bad time for this, for us" more than "it's a bad time for the people"
I think their main HQ is in California. They probably more than anything want to stay safe.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

See, that's not how people on Twitter work, though.

If what people are saying is true that Floyd's memorial is on Thursday, you know some account with decent followship will either tweet or retweet some shyt about Sony profiting off the black dollar, but not properly respecting black pain. Doesn't matter if it makes sense, or was their intention or not.

Overall, it still comes off as a classy move. Nearly every gaming podcast or show has had to start with a solemn acknowledgement of the situation before struggling to transition to gaming news. The hype just isn't there right now. For them to put their partners in a bad situation by going full steam ahead is bad for everybody right now.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

yes but you’re being logical while dude is playing stan wars

so there’s that

Yeah because I'm really concerned about stanning in general. But especially now with everything going on:unimpressed:

@Legal I think it was a very smart and intelligent move. Classy I disagree with, I think it's the polar opposite.

A classy move would to have been to force everyone that wasn't going to watch the memorial anyway to have to acknowledge it there with some sort of tribute if they REALLY cared or something alone those lines

Or just don't do or say anything more. I don't mind companies reaching out or speaking out but I dislike when they get on some "we doing this for the people" type stuff, when it's really " it's not good for us" or its good for us.

Prime example is the NFL posting about the riots and Floyd....:scusthov:

But again there is absolutely nothing I can say on this that folks on this forum won't feel is stan based. I understand and accept that.

If it was anything else I'd jokingly be posting Stanley stuff. But I'm legitimately put off by all this

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
They should have announced a new date.
Now we back to step 1 of people trying to figure out when the event will be.