The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Pop shyt and apologize :ohhh:

“PS5 SSD is best in class and will enable new environments and experiences that weren’t possible before” :wow:

Cac copped all kinds of pleas then got technical and conceded we about to see some revolutionary shyt with them PS5 exclusives. Video nearly up to a Millie views already and it only dropped yesterday.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Now that i think about it, since every PS5 exclusive game will be made with the PS5's Monster SSD as baseline ...
PS5 exclusives going to PC will be even more rare since the average pc gamer wont have a SSD as capable as the PS5.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Now that i think about it, since every PS5 exclusive game will be made with the PS5's Monster SSD as baseline ...
PS5 exclusives going to PC will be even more rare since the average pc gamer wont have a SSD as capable as the PS5.
Somehow I doubt that's going to be that much of an obstacle.

Daps

Pop shyt and apologize :ohhh:

“PS5 SSD is best in class and will enable new environments and experiences that weren’t possible before” :wow:

Cac copped all kinds of pleas then got technical and conceded we about to see some revolutionary shyt with them PS5 exclusives. Video nearly up to a Millie views already and it only dropped yesterday.

200.gif

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Somehow I doubt that's going to be that much of an obstacle.
Wouldnt they have to change the way data is streamed if they port a ps5 exclusive to pc?

Cerny did say how there aint a ssd comparable to the PS5
out in the market yet , due to its I/O solution. I imagine by the time ps5 exclusives are ported to Pc , if they are ...then they would have to make that ssd as a mininum requirement
or change the game in some way to also run in lower speed ssd.Maybe even add a load screen to it or lower the texture of the assets.