PS5 is supposed to be thick according to rumors:datazz:

giphy.gif

Almost twice as thick as the Pro this bytch is gonna be a BBW

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Seems like this will be an actually next-gen console after hearing the sony heads say they focused on innovation and a new experience, pretty much abandoning the ps4. Which is fine imo. Xbox to me just implemented tons of powerful parts and specs while not alienating ngf Xbon one but didnt neccesarily focus on creating a next gen experience. Key fundamental difference in philosophy. Would surprise me if there is a massive gap in user experience when it comes to exclusives.
Only company that would gamble innovation wise is Nintendo. You can believe this trumped up hype if you wanna
96 hours and 25 minutes till XBots Day of Reckoning:birdman:

we finishing them off this gen. :ufdup:
Oh yeah :dame:
with a happy ending too huh man

You gone love series X long time :takedat:

Xbots aint gonna like this.

Let's see how the games look, this entire narrative is bullshyt because it's implying xbox created a system that will be difficult to program for when it's the opposite. If the ps5 was so easy to program for how come that tech demo was a blazing 1440p/30fps? Why you haven't seen anything yet? Will it matter once the fall arrives? Right now they the weaker system until proven otherwise. Let's see it...
If we just playing, nothing wrong with that.
You sound like a fakkit that just got caught flirting with a woman.

Now if y'all want nikkaz apologizing about liking black woman, into anime and shyt like that, then stay yo ass on playstation. If you fukk bytches raw then leave what I call a Cadbury egg in their dooks? I'll see you on the best box, the Sexbox series X, this fall, can you dig it? Ooooo yeah