Chicago
Looks above

tenor.gif

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I'm trying to see what games will be available at launch I honestly, don't see the point in buying one until the first price drop by then a cool bundle and some great games will be out by that time.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like this will be an actually next-gen console after hearing the sony heads say they focused on innovation and a new experience, pretty much abandoning the ps4. Which is fine imo. Xbox to me just implemented ton of powerful parts and specs while not alienating the Xbox one but didnt neccesarily focus on creating a next gen experience. Key fundamental difference in philosophy. Wouldnt surprise me if there is a massive gap in user experience when it comes to exclusives.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS5 is supposed to be thick according to rumors:datazz:

- final design doesn't look like anything that has been leaked before
- PS5 has one unique detail, nobody talked about it because Sony most likely can track down the leaker if it actually leaks
- Sony didn't unveil all the secrets of PS5, they should announce at least one software feature - "it was briefly talked about in Western press but nobody paid enough attention"
- design-wise PS5 doesn't look like Xbox Series X at all nor does it look like a smart speaker. It's a traditional console: it's a flat, square, symmetrical box with rounded edges
- at the same time PS5 is "very fat", almost twice as fat as PS4 Pro

giphy.gif