The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Understandable since there are no externals that can match the speed of nvme drives at a realistic price point. They need to go ahead and drop that compatible nvme list so I can cop a 2TB.

Nah it should have been there at launch especially because they said NVME would not be ready yet.

I don’t mind shuffling from a external ssd/HDD until it’s ready. Now I have to adjust my launch games plans, 2k21 is 130 gigs on day one.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Nah it should have been there at launch especially because they said NVME would not be ready yet.

I don’t mind shuffling from a external ssd/HDD until it’s ready. Now I have to adjust my launch games plans, 2k21 is 130 gigs on day one.
I'm not surprised at all because this will be completely different than what we use on the PS4/Pro. The external will almost exclusively be used as external storage swapping data from it to the internal. PS5 games were designed with high-speed data transport in mind so they will not perform well if they are played 100% straight from external disk which will be 50-60% slower.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How’d you get it to go through a second time? You had to call or was it through the website?
I have every alert on earth tied to my money.

I got a fraud alert text asking if it was legit. I said yes and then the automation says. o ok try again soon. I was so mad thinking i lost the preorder.

the details in the GameStop email say they would try to take the payment again in 24 hours.

if u havnt been charged yet maybe call the bank ahead of time and let them know GameStop charged are ok.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
y’all brave as hell contacting customer service...I’ll never forget ppl being happy getting into contact with gamestop “assuring” them that their PS4 pro 500M ed. console orders were good to go only to have their orders cancelled 30 minutes later

:mjlol:

that shyt only seemed to happen to ppl who called customer service

GameStop is shyt though. :yeshrug: