The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
So y’all copping godfall or what? Got it sitting in my cart right now but I’m thinking that shot is going to be $39 in January

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
pL3m7vc.jpg

Don’t let me down Walmart :damn:

Walmart chat told me the same just now. Shipping tomorrow with 2 day shipping. :wow:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Target may be a good spot to snag one on launch day :jbhmm:

Go to popfindr.com it will let u check the PS5 stock for the Targets in ur area. Find the one with the most stock and set that store as ur default in the Target app. Have all ur payment info updated in the app.

Target is not telling anyone what time or date they are putting the launch units up, you'll have to stay vigilant between now and launch day.

I'd try target first and if u strike out there then you'll have to play the console lottery at walmart.

Good luck gentleman, hoping to see u all in the winners circle come Nov 12:myman:

I hope this site is true, it's over 100 PS5s in my area between all the Target stores :wow:

No digital editions though :scust:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
itll definitely be charged before the day of.

Trust me - they dont.

They will make an attempt to charge on the 12th.

The charge will occur when they create the pallets to put on trucks.

If your card - dont go through they place your ps5 to the side and will give you like 24 hours to provide updated card info.

Amazon processes way more orders than best buy, walmart so they have to charge last minute because they dont want the orders to get mixed up etc

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Trust me - they dont.

They will make an attempt to charge on the 12th.

The charge will occur when they create the pallets to put on trucks.

If your card - dont go through they place your ps5 to the side and will give you like 24 hours to provide updated card info.

Amazon processes way more orders than best buy, walmart so they have to charge last minute because they dont want the orders to get mixed up etc

i got charged for my launch PS4 before the day of. We will see though.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
so Target is online, talked to a tech manager about the ps5. idk what walmart, gamestop or amazon got going on, any info will be good