The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Good looking. What kind of numbers you guys have? The most I see is 75 at a few stores. Then is drops to to a few with 20 or so. And then random ones with about ten. Best Buy doesn't show anything. Not sure when that goes up.
I got four Targets near me. Three of them have 10 the other one has 30 :francis:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
The great divider will be all the ones in here going back and forth that didn’t even get a next gen system, talking about “yeah i want. To wait a few years until they work out all the bugs and i can get a slim” :mjlol:

That was the same shyt I used to say when I was broke during the PS3/360 era. :pachaha:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yep bestbuy playing games with a headset I ordered...sicced my credit card company on them tho so that bullshyt will be taken care of...and gamestop canceled my order but ain’t refund my gift card...ordered another headset from them...just gonna claim I never got it...I miss the days of paying for shyt and actually getting what the fukk you paid for

bastids already folded...said they gonna put the charge back on my card :wow:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
meh not buying this until horizon zero dawn II comes out.

i still havent finished spiderman and ghost on my ps4. ill wait this out until next year. for now i need a damn rtx 3080:shaq2: