The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Target may be a good spot to snag one on launch day :jbhmm:

Go to popfindr.com it will let u check the PS5 stock for the Targets in ur area. Find the one with the most stock and set that store as ur default in the Target app. Have all ur payment info updated in the app.

Target is not telling anyone what time or date they are putting the launch units up, you'll have to stay vigilant between now and launch day.

I'd try target first and if u strike out there then you'll have to play the console lottery at walmart.

Good luck gentleman, hoping to see u all in the winners circle come Nov 12:myman:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
It’s to insure the funds are still there.

it ships the day of release so the 12th and 10th for Xbox.

I hope not but it’s likely you’re right. I wish they would have cleared that up initially. I ordered Miles Morales with the console and it’s already shipped and getttng here on launch day. Doesn’t make sense for them to do that when both are “launch day” items :francis:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Wait so yall are saying people who preordering from target aren’t getting it on release date? :dahell:

It’s looking more and more like that’s the case :beli:

We won’t really know anything until like Tuesday but if it is true, I don’t understand how I get a launch game on launch day but not the console to play it on :gucci:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They gonna say whatever gets you off the phone as quick as possible :mjlol:

I'm sure they having nightmares about their job

yep bestbuy playing games with a headset I ordered...sicced my credit card company on them tho so that bullshyt will be taken care of...and gamestop canceled my order but ain’t refund my gift card...ordered another headset from them...just gonna claim I never got it...I miss the days of paying for shyt and actually getting what the fukk you paid for