The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Target split the items in my order. The game says 11/13 but the console still says 11/13-11/18. :stopitslime:

First world problems but this shyt is frustrating as hell especially when they’ve been known to cancel and delay orders already

Damn been seeing a lot of complaints online about Target. Glad I passed on getting one there.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Target needs to get their shyt together.

all these stores do...ordered a headset from bestbuy a week ago and it says “shipped” with no tracking # and when I go to UPS my choice it says they’re waiting to pickup the package from bestbuy...my order has been in this limbo for a week now...and they’re refusing to cancel the order...one bytch dropped me from the chat...and some weird sounding dude this morning with a dog barking in the back said he’d issue a refund but the status of my order hasn’t changed...I’m just gonna file a dispute on my card and be done with it...very unreliable...I’m actually nervous for these PS5 preorders if companies like bestbuy and gamestop can’t even handle a fukking simple order for a pair of headsets...and they’re blatantly lying to get you off the phones with them smh

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Damn been seeing a lot of complaints online about Target. Glad I passed on getting one there.

Yeah I’ve only ordered home shyt from Target online before and it’s been a pleasant experience with stuff arriving very fast. This is ridiculous though. I ordered hella late so I’m happy to get one but the shyt I’m seeing seems to be happening to day one people too.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
PS5 Tells You How Long You've Played Games--Including Previous PS4 Play Time
Among the many changes and improvements you'll find in the PlayStation 5's new user interface is an enhanced profile page. Perhaps most notably, this includes a list of your played games along with details on when you last played them and how many hours you've spent with each one.

The feature works not unlike the Nintendo Switch's equivalent, but this appears to be better in a few ways. For starters, you don't need to wait a period of time before this play time estimate becomes available. It's also a bit more precise with the numbers it shows, as it doesn't round those numbers in the same way that Switch does.

What's most exciting is that these play times don't just start counting once you've gotten your new PS5 plugged in. Your profile also showcases the time you've spent playing on PS4, which means all those hours you sunk into Overwatch, The Witcher III, Rez Infinite, Destiny 2, or your game of choice will be represented here.

Edit:

Last edited:

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
funny.gif

:russ: :russ:

+green