The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Anyone else worried they just gonna drop that big old PS5 box on your front porch/steps and leave? It doesn’t even come in another packaging or nothing just asking for someone to swipe that shyt

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Anyone else worried they just gonna drop that big old PS5 box on your front porch/steps and leave? It doesn’t even come in another packaging or nothing just asking for someone to swipe that shyt
why wouldnt u be there watching like a hawk ?

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If Target don't give me a update soon I'ma be heated :francis:
When you login to the site and click Track package is there an estimated date? On the app it still shows the range 13th-18th but i have an estimated date on the site of the 18th. Can't tell if it's place holder or not:francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It doesn’t even come in another packaging or nothing

who said that?

amazon usually apprises you if “item arrives in packaging that reveals what's inside” and then gives you the option to have it boxed normally and I haven’t seen such a message so I’m assuming it’ll be normally boxed and that will be the case for other stores shipping it out as well...I’ve received larger items than the PS5 that were normally boxed so I don’t think this’ll be shipped “bare” unless you’re privy to some other information

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why wouldnt u be there watching like a hawk ?

ya this is why I was picky about getting it from bestbuy (pickup option) and amazon (ability to track driver)...waiting for UPS/fedex would’ve been torture...I would’ve probably arranged for them to deliver it to a drop-off location...anyway once I see the amazon driver is 2-3 stops away, I’ll be waiting in the middle of the street with my car blocking the driver in and my ID in hand

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
ya this is why I was picky about getting it from bestbuy (pickup option) and amazon (ability to track driver)...waiting for UPS/fedex would’ve been torture...I would’ve probably arranged for them to deliver it to a drop-off location...anyway once I see the amazon driver is 2-3 stops away, I’ll be waiting in the middle of the street with my car blocking the driver in and my ID in hand

nikkas not playing:russ: