The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i hope more brehs will be able to get ps5s:francis::francis: damn shame a bunch haven't cop yet:francis:
covid really fukked up the game

Launch window might be cooked, but brehs gonna be fed by the time the next rd of games comes. Sony can’t make anything off a sold out console, so best believe they’re gonna be working at a fever pitch.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is one of the reasons I’m glad digital games are a thing now. Imagine not being able to cop miles morales or demon souls due to supply issues like back in the day?

I remember not being able to get GTA3 because it was sold out for a week or so.

I don’t think those days would come back anyway. Disc pressing is nothing to console manufacturing. It was like one day that unavailability just vanished :russ: I definitely remember having to hawk down a game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t think those days would come back anyway. Disc pressing is nothing to console manufacturing. It was like one day that unavailability just vanished :russ: I definitely remember having to hawk down a game

Some japanese games are still hard to get. Like a lot of vanilla ware games are still hard to get copies of.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some japanese games are still hard to get. Like a lot of vanilla ware games are still hard to get copies of.

I didn’t think about those, I haven’t imported in ages. You usually know ahead of time on those these days at least, I would hope