The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, can I go buy a dual sense today? cuz i might just do that and cancel the extra i have on amazon.

yep...that’s one thing they definitely have an abundance of...just checked bestbuy and they have them in stock for pickup...walmart and GS have them for order but not in-store...target claims they have them in-store but again no pickup...so they’re a crapshoot

*edit*

you might wanna reserve a pickup at bestbuy asap if you really want it today...stores are already running out of inventory

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
yep...that’s one thing they definitely have an abundance of...just checked bestbuy and they have them in stock for pickup...walmart and GS have them for order but not in-store...target claims they have them in-store but again no pickup...so they’re a crapshoot

*edit*

you might wanna reserve a pickup at bestbuy asap if you really want it today...stores are already running out of inventory

Thanks.

Just put in my order for best buy, forgot i had a 5 dollar certificate that was expiring tomorrow.

Will pick it up later.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Got one on best buy too. Cancelling on Amazon. They still on their :unimpressed: shyt.

I wonder how long we gotta wait for games. I remember i copied 2k early at target for ps4.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I'd love to get an extral dualsense but then realistically I'd only use it for PC and then on top of that none of the cool features would even work on it.

I like to have one charging at all times. I swap them out when one starts to die during long sessions.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
I'd love to get an extral dualsense but then realistically I'd only use it for PC and then on top of that none of the cool features would even work on it.
Same here. And it doesn’t have paddles on back so I know not would be a waste. I want 1 though