The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Dont do that Amazon Gift Card shyt, just let it come out when it comes out :francis:

I was thinking about doing it this way for my other PS5 but I been seeing folks don’t do it. Will it fukk up the pre order or something?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I was thinking about doing it this way for my other PS5 but I been seeing folks don’t do it. Will it fukk up the pre order or something?

nikkas just talking shyt, if anything you’re safer prepaying for it rather than waiting for them checking your card and having it bounce and them cancelling it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dont do that Amazon Gift Card shyt, just let it come out when it comes out :francis:

Ain't shyt for me to pay off now :francis:

yo wtf...you lost your preorder?

damn...I wish I had interjected earlier...I didn’t touch anything once I secured my preorder...I barely even login to check on it for fear of me accidentally cancelling it or some shyt...damn

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

nikkas just talking shyt, if anything you’re safer prepaying for it rather than waiting for them checking your card and having it bounce and them cancelling it

cats never preordered shyt before?

make sure there’s enough money on the card...preorder the shyt...then leave it the fukk alone...it’s that simple...3 easy steps

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
yo wtf...you lost your preorder?

damn...I wish I had interjected earlier...I didn’t touch anything once I secured my preorder...I barely even login to check on it for fear of me accidentally cancelling it or some shyt...damn
:mjcry:I think I might just lay down and cry all day :mjcry: