The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I’m scared to fukk with my amazon order lol. Just gonna let them charge the full amount it’s there.
I’m sure nothing would happen if you start paying it off now:yeshrug::yeshrug: it would make no sense for the order to cancel if you paying it:yeshrug:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
by the way I haven't heard anything at all from Target. Not a fukking word. Should I be worried :mjgrin:

I got my Pulse, cam, and console all from Target. Pulse and cam out for delivery, and the dates didn’t update until like a day or two before it shipped. Got no control over it now, no point in being worried one way or another; you either get it or you don’t Target brehs :russ:

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
Probably not going to hear anything until next week, if we're lucky. It's crazy, because I'm thinking stores likely have at least their pre-order stock on hand by now.
Yeah next week sounds like the move

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
do what ? send consoles out early ? lol not a chance

Nah. I was talking about this

Some helpful info from Sony FAQ : "Approximately 12 days before your pre-ordered item is scheduled to be released, we will notify you via email that we will be authorizing your credit card for the item (plus the applicable tax & shipping costs). "

"Credit authorization happens approximately 6 days prior to the item’s release date. If credit authorization for your pre-order fails, a cancellation notification will be sent to the email on file."