The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only you can answer that question since you could’ve easily shut the fukk up to begin with :dwillhuh:

but you can’t help yourself...you HAVE to say something whenever someone doesn’t speak favorably of some shyt sony does

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
man I been on the internet for 20+ years...I’m battle-tested...just annoyed with dude acting prissy every time someone doesn’t speak highly of every shyt sony does
I was about to shyt on you when I realized I been on the internet just as long
PoliticalUnluckyAmericanblackvulture-size_restricted.gif

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
astro bot and miles morales for me...keeping an eye on the BO3 campaign...after canceling my cyberpunk preorder I was credited $60 so I might put it toward BO3...I’m trying my best to refrain from picking up 2k...but I’ll probably break down sooner or later lol smh...also I put TLOU2 on hold once I got into GoT...so I still have that too look forward too...I’m still very early in the game

I ended up beating TLOU2 about a week ago and started playing GOT right after so I probably done with that in about 2 weeks. Probably should have saved one of them lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ended up beating TLOU2 about a week ago and started playing GOT right after so I probably done with that in about 2 weeks. Probably should have saved one of them lol

I wish I had saved GoT for PS5 now that cyberpunk is releasing whenever...that game can last you into thru the holidays if you take your time...I was gaming 6-8 hours a night and it still took me about 3 weeks to beat it in its entirety

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish I had saved GoT for PS5 now that cyberpunk is releasing whenever...that game can last you into thru the holidays if you take your time...I was gaming 6-8 hours a night and it still took me about 3 weeks to beat it in its entirety
Damn that shyt long as hell. I probably only put in about 8 hours at most in that game. I put it in the backlog and then decided to wait until the PS5 to finish it. Now that it's getting the 60fps update it's perfect for me.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn that shyt long as hell. I probably only put in about 8 hours at most in that game. I put it in the backlog and then decided to wait until the PS5 to finish it. Now that it's getting the 60fps update it's perfect for me.

the game does a great job of manipulating my OCD...if you just stick to the main missions tho then you could probably beat it in a week...but I felt compelled to flesh out every inch of the map in all 3 acts

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
ughh embedding the link directly so I don’t have to sign in...

Only game that truly looks next gen. It looks incredible.

I’m gonna give astrobot a whirl, go through spider-man and than demon souls. If I have time after that I will probably give TLOU2 another go.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also, I’m so glad I never ended up playing Demon Souls. I’ve been dying for a new souls game since Elden Ring straight up vanished and sekiro wasn’t very souls-ish either. I feel like it’s been years since DS3 came out.