The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
oh shyt...just got an email from bestbuy...they’re letting you pick up PS5 preorders as early as 6AM on the 12th to avoid a crowd/waiting times for release day...6AM is too early tho...it’ll be dark after daylight savings this weekend...nikkas might rob me that early :mjlol: think I’ll schedule an 8AM pickup

*edit*

oh shyt...they’re releasing it as early as the 10th :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

isn’t that the release date for the XSX? :heh:
Nah bro pick the 12 people on twitter informed people for ps5 to pick the 12... the 10 is for Xbox

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah bro pick the 12 people on twitter informed people for ps5 to pick the 12... the 10 is for Xbox

bruh...how are you telling me?

I’m the one who confirmed my appointment :dwillhuh:

bestbuy better honor that shyt or inform me that it needs to be changed in a timely fashion

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
oh shyt...just got an email from bestbuy...they’re letting you pick up PS5 preorders as early as 6AM on the 12th to avoid a crowd/waiting times for release day...6AM is too early tho...it’ll be dark after daylight savings this weekend...nikkas might rob me that early :mjlol: think I’ll schedule an 8AM pickup

*edit*

oh shyt...they’re releasing it as early as the 10th :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

isn’t that the release date for the XSX? :heh:

say breh, what Best Buy you gonna pick it up from?

tenor.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went back to the email and went thru the process again...changed it he date bcuz upon reading it closely they instruct you to pick the 12th for the PS5 since that’s the official release date...I got a bit overzealous earlier :mjlol::francis:

all I know is I better get my shyt one way or the other :unimpressed:

Daps
ok?

and I don’t fukking like it...get over it :dahell: games in a series don’t make changes here and there in gameplay to reflect/accommodate new capabilities on new systems?? I get it tho...you love everything sony and can’t comprehend any type of dissenting opinion...my comment is not gonna affect sony’s stock price...you’ll be fine :heh:
this is what I'm afraid of
PS5 first party devs dedicating most of the SSD speed power (17.38 GB/s) to graphics and providing the same gameplay
That's all I hear about for in terms of what these system's unprecedented speeds will be used for
I also want NEXT GEN gameplay that takes advantage of the system's power
There should be new game mechanics/game designs/gameplay ideas that take advantage of the SSD in a way that we see gameplay that is not possible on current gen consoles
that's why I'm hoping Ragnarok is not cross gen because I feel a studio like SM can elevate their gameplay to a level where we see set pieces/gameplay sequences that are not possible on current gen consoles
it would be disappointing if it were just GOW w/ prettier graphics

Last edited: