The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...have you ever played a Soul's game? This is Soul's gameplay. :what:

ok?

and I don’t fukking like it...get over it :dahell: games in a series don’t make changes here and there in gameplay to reflect/accommodate new capabilities on new systems?? I get it tho...you love everything sony and can’t comprehend any type of dissenting opinion...my comment is not gonna affect sony’s stock price...you’ll be fine :heh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spiderman MM
2K21
COD BO III

astro bot and miles morales for me...keeping an eye on the BO3 campaign...after canceling my cyberpunk preorder I was credited $60 so I might put it toward BO3...I’m trying my best to refrain from picking up 2k...but I’ll probably break down sooner or later lol smh...also I put TLOU2 on hold once I got into GoT...so I still have that too look forward too...I’m still very early in the game

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok?

and I don’t fukking like it...get over it :dahell: games in a series don’t make changes here and there in gameplay to reflect/accommodate new capabilities on new systems?? I get it tho...you love everything sony and can’t comprehend any type of dissenting opinion...my comment is not gonna affect sony’s stock price...you’ll be fine :heh:

There is no 'dissenting opinion' - your opinion is nothing more than "I don't like this kind of game'. Why should any of us give a fukk? :mjtf:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Just wear a mask, gloves and bring something else for protection. A hoodie also.:demonic:

It will be so easy since you'll blend in. :demonic:

BowedOrderlyEgret-small.gif

Don’t forget a pair of black Air Force 1’s :demonic:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why y’all be trying the breh @surf let him live :russ:

Long as PS5 got major piff, he got his life, won’t be no strife

And I hope his ass hear me too :lolbron:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why should any of us give a fukk? :mjtf:

only you can answer that question since you could’ve easily shut the fukk up to begin with :dwillhuh:

but you can’t help yourself...you HAVE to say something whenever someone doesn’t speak favorably of some shyt sony does