The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tried all today to grab one with no luck, a lil disappointed but eventually had the :ehh: since the only thing at launch I’d cop is demon souls, no drama to wait a month or so.

then I remembered. Cyberpunk drops the week after, I don’t wanna play it on my PS4 brehs :damn:

what if I cave and cop it for the 4 anyway :damn:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Tried all today to grab one with no luck, a lil disappointed but eventually had the :ehh: since the only thing at launch I’d cop is demon souls, no drama to wait a month or so.

then I remembered. Cyberpunk drops the week after, I don’t wanna play it on my PS4 brehs :damn:

You get a free next gen upgrade if you cop on the 4 and move to the 5. You good breh :myman:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

You could cop it on the 4 then upgrade for free when you get the 5, I believe.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You get a free next gen upgrade if you cop on the 4 and move to the 5. You good breh :myman:

You could cop it on the 4 then upgrade for free when you get the 5, I believe.

my post was more to do with wanting to experience it on the 5 first of all rather than worrying about having to cop it twice, but I literally just looked it up, apparently it ain’t dropping on the 5 till 2021? And the upgrade drops later sometime after the PS5 dropping anyway, I just always assumed it would drop on release day :jbhmm:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I wanted the digital. But in the grand scheme of things. It’s best to have options. So I settle with the physical. Day 1 gonna be crazy for digital buyers. Imagine the servers :picard:

So I will buy day 1 physical. I want to be able to play my games within 30 minutes lol

I can legit see digital buyers not being able to access psn to even buy a game