Daps

Broke boys
full

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
where can i sell my ps4?:francis::francis: i was hoping their was a deal for the ps5 but after that shytshow yesterday i just cop a ps5 regular way

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Ok Bruh ! Best of luck

eBay always side with the buyer , trust me
If package is confirmed delivered and they received along with disclaimer in sale purchased from a reputable buyer

I doubt it seriously

They pick it up from the depot weighed and in person. What can they do to the god.

Open and say there was a box of rocks inside ? Puh, not with the as is policy I'm writing up.

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
If package is confirmed delivered and they received along with disclaimer in sale purchased from a reputable buyer

I doubt it seriously

They pick it up from the depot weighed and in person. What can they do to the god.

Open and say there was a box of rocks inside ? Puh, not with the as is policy I'm writing up.

I’m not arguing with you btw but this is someone that witness that shyt first hand on EBay . I’d recommend swappa or another third party site when dealing with that amount of money . eBay has a tendency of siding with the buyer , making sure that they’re happy .

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I’m not arguing with you btw but this is someone that witness that shyt first hand on EBay . I’d recommend swappa or another third party site when dealing with that amount of money . eBay has a tendency of siding with the buyer , making sure that they’re happy .
We want companies that side with sellers u right.

These buyers gonna have to pay for a merry Christmas. I ain't no hohoho. This is premium service. Don't be nervous.

If you broke it's not for you. Ull gettum next time.

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
We want companies that side with sellers u right.

These buyers gonna have to pay for a merry Christmas. I ain't no hohoho. This is premium service. Don't be nervous.

If you broke it's not for you. Ull gettum next time.

I’ve always told people that I’m willing to take that flight to see them in person in case they ever scammed me