The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanted the digital. But in the grand scheme of things. It’s best to have options. So I settle with the physical. Day 1 gonna be crazy for digital buyers. Imagine the servers :picard:

So I will buy day 1 physical. I want to be able to play my games within 30 minutes lol

I can legit see digital buyers not being able to access psn to even buy a game

lol...you still have to download a lot of shyt to play it so if servers are fukked up day one...you not gonna get thru that much faster either

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanted the digital. But in the grand scheme of things. It’s best to have options. So I settle with the physical. Day 1 gonna be crazy for digital buyers. Imagine the servers :picard:

So I will buy day 1 physical. I want to be able to play my games within 30 minutes lol

Never thought about that this is the first gen I’ll be all digital from jump. Never really dealt with store servers on day one.

I got physical edition also but I’m still 95% digital

I’m cool with no disc drive on PC but I’ll never willingly give it up for consoles :russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never thought about that this is the first gen I’ll be all digital from jump. Never really dealt with store servers on day one.

ya without being able to preload since the console and the game(s) are releasing at once I’ll more than likely just let the shyt download overnight...if I pick it up in the AM tho then I should be able to play whatever by the same afternoon/evening (hopefully)

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

The majority of my purchases will be digital but I'm still buying the 499 disc model just for the options and principle.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya without being able to preload since the console and the game(s) are releasing at once I’ll more than likely just let the shyt download overnight...if I pick it up in the AM tho then I should be able to play whatever by the same afternoon/evening (hopefully)

I’m in it for the long haul. I’m not turning that bytch on the first time without getting some game in, even if it’s that astrobot :russ: