The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Daps

They should do a big cross over multi-dimensional game where you play as ratchet/sly/jak/astro/crash

I expect several first party games made by two or more maor first party studios working together internally
That would be a unique approach this gen
Allows for more games while all the studios continue to expand in terms of teams
I expect Sony to be pumping out games left and right during the PS6 era that's Sony's big picture IMO

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I expect several first party games made by two or more maor first party studios working together internally
That would be a unique approach this gen
Allows for more games while all the studios continue to expand in terms of teams
I expect Sony to be pumping out games left and right during the PS6 era that's Sony's big picture IMO

I never really tested the upgraded new game + Ryno out, this is pretty cool

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I dont care what anyone says this game is next-gen to me. I can’t see this game looking this good on ps4. This shyt looks like cutscene

horizon-forbidden-west-1630609991531.jpg

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Hella disappointed in BF2042, however that PS5 upgrade makes it more bearable.

Been playing insurgency sandstorm and it's :ohlawd: takes me back to the aocom days with the teamwork and weapons.

Ghost of tushima upgrade is :ehh: them load times are fukking instant. More animals popping up.

Overall I'm happy with my purchase.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Would be dope if insomniacs next spider-man spinoff game was a spiderverse game, or even pixel opus now that they’re doing something with sony pictures animation.

unknown.png

unknown.png

I've never played GT. It's more of a sim racer than a arcade racer right?

Yeah, its like the grandfather of sim racers