The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Don't know what's your rush. Play one game at a time and just stay off the net if you're worried about spoilers. You'll be aight.:yeshrug:

The only real friction is Elden Ring. Sifu comes out on the 8th, which gives me two weeks, more than enough time for a rogue like game. Horizon is next up and I’m 100% playing that launch, I’m more excited for that then both Elden Ring and GoW right now just because im dying for a new adventure game with next gen polish, sort of like Ghost of Tsushima/Death Stranding directors cuts.

Fromsoft games are really fun to play on launch because they usually have some glitches and exploits that are fun to find. On top of no one knowing what all the OP classes and weapons are and kind of being blind going in is always fun. Fromsoft games are fun to play with the community cause thers so many WTF moments embedded in them.

If Elden ring got pushed back like 4 days I would be on cloud 9. GT7 isn’t a priority play although i am looking forward to jumping back in the series.

At the end of the day its not that deep, I’m more excited than anything. I think this is gonna be a good problem for most of next year, theres are a bunch of games that are gonna have to drop within a week of each other.

Stray still says early next year, Forspoken is spring, little devil inside is spring, ghostwire tokyo is spring. Hogwarts is probably around there also

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps

5P20ZV2gvwU

Totally wasn't expecting this much integration. I'm on BF2045 now.

Wanna try that hell let loose

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I’m definitely copping Horizon and Elden Ring for February.

Never been into GT like that and don’t know too much about Sifu.

On March that FF spin off is coming out though and I’m probably getting that.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You don't have to play or cop all of them at launch :comeon:

:mjlol: Speak for yourself, lol!:hhh:

February got 4 games that I'm copping on day one or negative 2 even. Sifu, Elden Ring, Horizon 2 and KOFXV. It's fairly easy for me to jump around a small handful of games at a time, provided they're of varying types, like these are. Only Horizon and Elden Ring are somewhat similar with ER now being open world. But even then, how they're done is vastly different.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:demonic: NAH! Days ago he was hoping HFW would get delayed so he could play Elden Ring either all these games keep their dates or everything not HFW get the fukk out the way. :umad:

I said horizon because it was the only one that wasn’t rated yet, now i know all hope is lost.:mjcry: