The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Odd to see so much celebration around Jaks anniversary specifically, even Remedy retweeted it :jbhmm:

I’m getting a feeling

From the playstation blog:

”I recall seeing the Jak and Daxter demo at E3 2001 and being blown away by it. It was the first time I’d experienced an open world with such an incredible level of fidelity, seamlessness and personality. Then I was told how Andy Gavin and the team had devised their programming language for the game, so it was pretty clear this was going to be a groundbreaking game in many ways, and it was.”

– Thomas Puha / Communications Director / Remedy Entertainment

Last edited:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Considering the amount of classics the PS1, 2, 3 and PSP had that I missed out playing when I was kid, hearing this news make me happy. I do wonder what kind of games we're going to see, considering a lot of games that was on the first three systems either find themselves rerelease, remastered and/or remake.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
As much as I want to see Factions 2, i feel like I’m gonna end up treating it like The Division. I’m gonna play through the story-co op stuff and drop it soon after.

Now a days i just need my games to have a beginning and end. PVP just never holds my attention for that long