The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
that’s the thing about playstation for me these last 2 gens…if you use it only/primarily for exclusives then you’re gonna have dormant gaming periods…I haven’t used mine since the end of september/early october…last gen (PS4) it was strictly used for exclusives…this gen I’m mixing it up…case in point I’m getting COD for PS5 bcuz of dualsense so I’ll be back gaming on it soon…not even remotely thinking of selling it tho…it’s a great system with great games…some ppl can do w/o the exclusive games they offer but I damn sure am not one of them…and some multiplat games flat out look/play better on the PS5…both systems have pulled their weight so far this gen

true dual sense was cool in returnal(one of the games I bought and ain’t finish and ain’t ever gonna finish) the series x ain’t got that? And ion like single player games even when I had those old Grand theft auto games id jus run around doing bs never completed the story

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
true dual sense was cool in returnal(one of the games I bought and ain’t finish and ain’t ever gonna finish) the series x ain’t got that? And ion like single player games even when I had those old Grand theft auto games id jus run around doing bs never completed the story

nah supposedly they’re working on it and calling it something else

I feel you on the SP games…especially when I was working…I just didn’t have the time to commit to those type of games since I’d primarily game on the weekends, so I’d play the usual popular games like COD, GTA online, 2k etc. on the xbox since most of my friends were on live…with SP games, I’d play them for a few hours on a weekend but by the next weekend I wasn’t interested…I appreciate SP games more now that I have the time for them tho

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
nah supposedly they’re working on it and calling it something else

I feel you on the SP games…especially when I was working…I just didn’t have the time to commit to those type of games since I’d primarily game on the weekends, so I’d play the usual popular games like COD, GTA online, 2k etc. on the xbox since most of my friends were on live…with SP games, I’d play them for a few hours on a weekend but by the next weekend I wasn’t interested…I appreciate SP games more now that I have the time for them tho

And dual sense is that shyt where like the bumper buttons rumble when u shoot the guns on returnal right? And yea I basically thought I’d appreciate SP games that everyone on PS5 love which is why the Ps5 the best selling console but I jus don’t care, I can look at a walkthru on YouTube. I forgot about the elder scrolls I never finished one of those games but damn I had fun running around killing shyt and PS5 ain’t even getting elder scrolls anymore right?

And yea only 2 of my cousins have a PS5 but they both work and got kids and wives so when they hop on I’m normally out drinking and shyt. And when we do play warzone they say damn cuzzo u suck fr :russ: but both of them don’t even play those single player games just madden, 2k, and warzone

edit: I googled it lmao dual sense is the name of the controller and haptic feedback is the other shyt. Yea Sony did real good with that. Everyone always said PlayStation had better controllers but it was Awkward for me even tho I got use to it. The og Xbox controller was huge

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Feeling your surroundings with the DualSense for PS5
At its heart, Heavenly Bodies is a game about tactility, physicality and motion. In this way, it’s important to us that your cosmonaut body and your environmental surroundings feel as well as they move. With the shiny new features coming in PS5’s DualSense controller, we’re exploring all sorts of ways you’ll be able to experience the weight, texture, density, energy and vibration of every tool, device and surface you come into contact with.

For example, with adaptive triggers you can feel:

• Objects slip from your grip, such as ropes, or your partner’s desperate fingertips
  • The density of the object you’re gripping. For example, metal scaffolding will feel cold and hard, whilst a space-suit will feel soft and squishy
And with haptic feedback you’ll learn to understand that, in space, your sense of touch means everything, as you…

• Feel the ship rattle through your bones as it passes through coarse space debris
  • Feel a lever snap from its base as you try to close the pod bay doors
  • Feel the dreadful loss of all sensation as your body is swept into the endless void