The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
the standard I imagine…but I just checked my card tho and it looks like the bytch I was on the phone with charged me again :wtf:

I’m wait a couple days and see what happens

Their customer service seems rather inept as they had difficulty answering any questions that I had when I called this morning.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
IMG_5969.png

Sony synergy:blessed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve had my PS5 for months and I ain’t turned it on since the battlefield beta and before that it wasn’t on for like 3 months I’m finna sell it to get a series X for halo

that’s the thing about playstation for me these last 2 gens…if you use it only/primarily for exclusives then you’re gonna have dormant gaming periods…I haven’t used mine since the end of september/early october…last gen (PS4) it was strictly used for exclusives…this gen I’m mixing it up…case in point I’m getting COD for PS5 bcuz of dualsense so I’ll be back gaming on it soon…not even remotely thinking of selling it tho…it’s a great system with great games…some ppl can do w/o the exclusive games they offer but I damn sure am not one of them…and some multiplat games flat out look/play better on the PS5…both systems have pulled their weight so far this gen