The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
welcome to last year when you should’ve bought it…the hell kind of sony stan are you?? :hhh:

always meant to buy it with launch but the accessories were hard to find for a while and i just kind of put it off.

i kinda want to get the pulse 3d headphones also even though i bought the arctis

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i kinda want to get the pulse 3d headphones also even though i bought the arctis

not really necessary imo…I picked it up on an impulse buy…the leather ear shyt makes them hot so I replaced that part and it feels better…the only real advantage I can say the headset has over the arctis 1 wireless is that they feel incredibly light…other than that it essentially provides the same gaming experience

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Deathloop never caught my attention anyway so I'm not interested in this game

By the way, did you buy Recompile?

Naw, I’ve kinda heard a lot of things and watched some playthrough…thats something i can wait on. It’s not as polished as i thought it was by hearing what people are saying.

Plus I’m kind of overloaded with stuff, I’m playing through iki, and might go back and beat the game again, i still got hades that i want to get back to, psychonauts 2 which i want to get this week, FIST the week after next, then deathloop, then death stranding and kena…etc i don’t need anything else I’m iffy on when i cant get through the stuff I’m actually excited for atm

Oh and i want to play through frozen wilds now that the patch is out.

I played Riders Republic for like 20 minutes and deleted just because i felt like it didn’t respect my time at all.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw, I’ve kinda heard a lot of things and watched some playthrough…thats something i can wait on. It’s not as polished as i thought it was by hearing what people are saying.

Plus I’m kind of overloaded with stuff, I’m playing through iki, and might go back and beat the game again, i still got hades that i want to get back to, psychonauts 2 which i want to get this week, FIST the week after next, then deathloop, then death stranding and kena…etc i don’t need anything else I’m iffy on when i cant get through the stuff I’m actually excited for atm

Oh and i want to play through frozen wilds now that the patch is out.

I played Riders Republic for like 20 minutes and deleted just because i felt like it didn’t respect my time at all.

Wait a min, is there Riders Republic demo or beta?

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Looks like the perfect time to give Zero Dawn another shot.

I believe I got to the place where the elders are and said goodbye to the man.

Any tips for a beginner?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Is that patch only for those that bought it, or do the folks who got the PS+ version for free also get the patch?

Everyone gets the patch. It’s just unlocking the frame rate.

And the free version wasn’t part of ps plus, anyone could download it and its the same as owning it yourself, it was a free game basically. That and Ratchet 2016 were freebies, probably to advertise for their sequels

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Modded my controller to look like retro playstation. I got the retro color ps button in the mail and grey option buttons. I kinda like them as a white accent though. (edit: Im making the option and start buttons black)
7-E99-E69-D-9744-4-B40-85-D1-C49685-A45-BC3.jpg

Last edited: