The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:ohhh: Brehs, what yall think about copping a couple (2-3, not including 1 for myself) of PS5s and flipping them? You think there will be demand or nah?
If you have local buyers paying cash it'll work. If you're selling it on eBay no. eBay takes like 10% on a final value fee. PayPal takes 3%. You'd also have to factor in any sales taxes you have to pay to buy it retail. In some places you'd be losing close to 20% of the final selling price.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

the price looks fake but I really hope they do offer a 2TB model at launch...I’d be willing to pay $599 maaaaybe even $699

you don’t need to receive the email to get a chance for the pre-preorder...you can just sign up on their website using your gamertag...I suspect/hope more ppl will have luck than we realize...I would imagine sony wants to use this to gauge consumer interest and also as an opportunity to perhaps secure as many preorders as possible...wishful thinking at least

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
When the PS4 released, were there issues with the launch consoles?

I'm asking because I was talking with a coworker yesterday, and he said he was waiting to get a PS5 because defective PS4 consoles were released at launch.

I don't remember this at all :laugh: